The progress in Georgia these days is very fast, but for certain things I am waiting for years. Postmodern and historic Tbilisi misses some nice features of a metropolitan city. So here is the beginning of a small wishlist. Your wishes are kindly appreciated in the comments.
- More Supermarkets: Ok, there is one big Goodwill Supermarket, very good, where are the others ? In other areas of Tbilisi, other companies ? A Lidl or Aldi would be also nice here.
- Spare parts: To order common spare parts for your car is sometimes a very expensive and long enduring experience. Why is there no wider spare parts logistics for the Caucasus, including Azerbaidshan and Armenia ?
- Metro: Tourists are still waiting for a translation of Metro Stations signs into f.e. English.
- Free Wifi in entire Tbilisi would be cool, maybe we need to ask Google ?
- DIY-Stores, in Berlin are as many as in Tbilisi Gas Stations
- IKEA, or bigger stores with a varity of furniture
- Some professional Art Galleries/Dealers to promote Georgian artists inside and outside the country
Ok, I'll leave some wishes for you too ;-)