11 July 2006

Breed on car styles in Georgia and Azerbaijan

Breed had his fun in Tbilisi with some public car racings in the City Center of Tbilisi. Shit, that I that day drove away, as I always are in turmoil, when I see the youngsters with their "Street Car Racing Team Georgia"-Stickers thundering 160 in their tuned Ford Fiestas 50 km/h streets...

I could not comment on his wordpress-blog, so instead my short comment here:


Hi Breed,
thank you for your great analyze, and the cool writing skills, wich I would like to have too...
Yes, the Kebabs are also a reason ;-)
Georgian men like beer just as a refreshment, it does not count as alcohol really. There are quite some good beers here, if you stay for a while longer, try the Natakhtari-Beer, I lately prefer this. Have you been on that huge open public beer bar along the Embankment, next to the Beer-factory, where drivers stop and have their beer, next to the Patrol Police ?

Imagine also the 2 different lifes of an average German car, lets say an Opel Vectra. His first 8 or 9 years he spends in a paradise on German streets, good fuel, slow riding, oil and filters perfecto. The second life turns out to be a cars hell: Race speed driving full time, cranking engine, full load, battered tyres and brakes, but still working, what no German garage could believe... it's just so funny...

Best regards, Hans

No comments: